Success today requires creativity.
STEAM emphasizes a more creative and artistic approach to problem solving that encourages communication and collaboration. The artistic aspect of STEAM pushes students to show both what they have learned and who they are as individuals.
Inspire the Next Generation of Innovators
STEAM Transforms Learners into Innovators
TinkRworks STEAM-powered hands-on projects:
- Foster a love of creating
- Enhance problem-solving skills
- Reinforce and expand on concepts and ideas taught in school
- Provide delight and inspire curiosity
- Encourage self-expression
STEM jobs comprise 20% of jobs in the United States.
The top 10 bachelor’s degree majors with the highest median earnings are all in STEM fields.