K-8 SUPPLEMENTAL STEAM
Who We Are
WHAT IS TINKRWORKS?
We are a K-8 supplemental STEAM solution for educators that provides standards-rich curriculum and hands-on project kits designed to transform learners into innovators.
K-8 STEM Projects
STEAM CURRICULUM FEATURES
TinkRworks K-8 STEAM projects prepare students to be real world problem-solvers and critical thinkers — perfect for afterschool, summer school, and extended learning.
You don’t need a makerspace or programming experience to implement our projects and curriculum. We provide everything educators need to implement a successful STEAM program — including professional development, project kits, instructional slides, activity guides, student assessments, and access to our online coding environment.
STEAM PROJECTS & PROFESSIONAL LEARNING
K-8 STEAM Project Kits
- Hands-on project kits can be used flexibly across several grade levels
- Comprehensive instructional support targets NGSS, CCSS, and CSTA standards
- Includes software & curricular licensing
- Full training on complete curriculum and delivery — one-year PD certification
- Facilitator project kit and online resource center
- Access to TinkRworks Support